Seattle Center is the place to be!
There are so many incredible exhibitions and events taking place at Seattle Center this week! It’s going to be a very BUSY and exciting week here! The Monorail runs from 9am to 11pm, with a few exceptions this week:
- The Monorail will close early at 8pm on Wednesday, 10/20 because of a VIP visiting the Seattle-area, we plan to reopen at 10am on Thursday, 10/21.
- The Monorail will stay open late on Saturday, 10/23 until 11:30pm to help accommodate guests who are attending the Northwest Chocolate Festival
- Sweet Adelines International Convention is taking place at KeyArena http://seattlecenter.com/events/event_detail.asp?ca_calnum=194109 We can provide transportation for groups staying in downtown hotels who need a fun, easy way to travel to KeyArena. If you are interested in a weekly pass for this event, call Megan at (206)905-2602
- Come see the ‘Dia De Muertos’ art exhibit at Center House Harrison Street Gallery
- Take your kids to ‘Adventures with Clifford the Big Red Dog’ at the Seattle Children’s Museum. http://www.thechildrensmuseum.org/
- Check out ‘SkyCity at the Needle’s Guest Chef Celebration’ at the Space Needle at 5pm. The event features chefs of Farestart and Sam Clinton. http://www.spaceneedle.com/visit/calendar.html
- Seattle Opera Performance presents Lucia di Lammermoor at 7:30pm in McCaw Hall http://www.seattleopera.org/tickets/2010-2011/lucia/videos.aspx
- Check out the Space Needle’s ‘Meet the Winemakers at SkyCity’ event at 5pm at the Space Needle.
- Watch ‘Morgan’s Journey’ presented by Seattle Children’s Theatre Performance in Eve Alvord Theatre at 7pm http://www.sct.org/browse/production.aspx?prod=7580
- Come see ‘Grandchildren Grieves’ and ‘Land of Pines’ perform at the Snoqualmie Room for an all-ages music showhttp://theveraproject.org/shows/
- Visit ‘Mindbender Mansion’ exhibit at the Pacific Science Center. It includes all sorts of exciting and interactive puzzles and brainteasers. http://www.pacsci.org/exhibits/
- Don’t miss the Seattle Repertory Theatre Preview Performance for ‘Three Tall Women’ at 7:30pm in Leo Kreielsheimer Theatre http://www.seattlerep.org/Plays/1011/TW/
- Intiman Theatre presents a preview performance of ‘The Scarlet Letter’ at Intiman Playhouse at 8pm.http://www.intiman.org/season/the-scarlet-letter/
- FINALLY!! Harry Potter: The Exhibition opens at the Pacific Science Center at 10am. Visit their website to purchase tickets and reserve your time slot! Ride the monorail to the exhibition! http://www.pacsci.org/harrypotter/
- NEW at the EMP|SFM… ‘Battlestar Galactica: The Exhibition’ opens the same day as Harry Potter! It features three stunning, full-size prop spaceships, costumes, films, and many other incredible props! http://www.empsfm.org/exhibitions/index.asp?articleID=1491
- The Northwest Chocolate Festival is being held in the Northwest Rooms at Seattle Center. Come visit and enjoy wonderful chocolate! The monorail will stay open until 11:30pm Saturday night to provide guests attending the ‘Masquerade Ball’ with transportation back to downtown. http://www.nwchocolatefestival.com/
- Robothon 2010 is taking place at Center House 10am-5pm. http://www.robothon.org/robothon/index.php