This Weekend at Seattle Center!
The Seattle Center Monorail provides fast, direct transportation from downtown Seattle (5th and Pine, Westlake Center, 3rd floor) to Seattle Center (adjacent to Space Needle, walking distance to KeyArena, Pacific Science Center, EMP, etc).
We are open 9am to 11pm and the monorail departs every 10 minutes. The train can carry 200 passengers at a time, so we can easily provide transportation for large groups. Catch the monorail to save money on expensive event parking, avoid traffic, and enjoy the view from 30 feet above street level!
- Free First Thursday at EMP|SFM! 5pm to 8pm free admission to EMP|SFM! Don’t miss out on live music in Sky Church! http://www.empsfm.org/
- The Scarlet Letter is being performed at Intiman Theatre at 7:30pm. Intiman Theatre Information
- Three Tall Women is being performed by Seattle Repertory Theatre at Leo Kreielsheimer Theatre http://www.seattlerep.org/Plays/1011/TW/
- ‘Un-Wedged’ Ceramic Competition and Art Show is being featured November 4-30th in Pottery Northwest’s south gallery located at 226 First Avenue North, one block south of KeyArena. A gala opening reception is being held on 11/5 from 6-8pm and is open to the public. http://www.potterynorthwest.org/unwedged.htm#show
- Greg Laurie: Seattle Harvest begins at KeyArena gates open at 6pm, event starts at 7:30pm! The event runs all weekend! Friday features musical guests Jeremy Camp and the Katinas. http://www.harvest.org/crusades/2010/seattle/event-information/fast-facts.html
- ‘All Tharp’ Opening Performance by Pacific Northwest Ballet at McCaw Hall at 7:30pm. This performance runs through November 14th and performances occur Thursday through Sunday. See their website for more details: http://www.pnb.org/Season/10-11/AllTharp/
- PTQ – Paris takes place in the Olympic Room at Seattle Center at 9am http://www.cascadegames.com/
- Seattle Center Cultural Festival: Hmong New Year Celebration begins 10am at Center House. It features the Hmong New Year Celebration which helps preserve this Southeast Asian culture that originates in the mountains of China, Laos, and Thailand. The event features traditional music, exhibits, and other cultural demonstrations. http://www.seattlecenter.com/events/festivals/festal/detail.asp?EV_EventNum=20
- 18th Seattle Polish Film Festival takes place in Nesholm Family Lecture Hall this weekend! http://www.polishfilms.org/
- Greg Laurie: Seattle Harvest takes place at KeyArena gates open at 6pm and the event starts at 7:30pm. Musical guests include Kutless and the Katinas. http://www.harvest.org/crusades/2010/seattle/
- ‘Hamlet’ is being performed at Seattle Center House Theatre by Seattle Shakespeare Company at 2pm. http://www.seattleshakespeare.org/
- Greg Laurie: Seattle Harvest takes place at KeyArena gates open at 4:30pm and event starts at 6pm. Musical guests include MercyMe, Jars of Clay and the Katinas. http://www.harvest.org/crusades/2010/seattle/
- The Second Annual Gala Benefit for ZinZanni Institute for the Circus Arts takes place at Teatro ZinZanni from 4:30-9pm. The event features wine tasting, a silent auction, a four-course gourmet feast, and the performance of their current show “Hearts on Fire”! For ticket and event information, visit their website: http://dreams.zinzanni.org/gala.htm