This Week @ Seattle Center!
Plenty to do and see at Seattle Center this week! Don’t forget to check out the monorail’s new look inspired by Harry Potter: the Exhibition taking place at Pacific Science Center! Red train is currently wrapped to look like The Hogwarts™ Express train from the Harry Potter movies! Catch the train from Westlake Center (5th and Pine Street) to Seattle Center to see the exhibition!
- ‘No Boundaries’ art exhibit takes place at the Center House and showcases art by artists with disabilities living in the Pacific Northwest. http://www.creativeactivities.org/programs/no-boundaries
- ‘Wittenberg’ by the Seattle Shakespeare Company takes place at Seattle Center House Theatre at 7:30pm, this is a preview performance! http://www.seattleshakespeare.org/
- ‘Dancing at Lughnasa’ performance by the Seattle Repertory Theatre takes place in Bagley Wright Theatre at 7:30pm. This is a ‘Pay What You Can’ Preview Performance. http://www.seattlerep.org/
- Seattle International Film Festival (SIFF) celebrates Italian film culture and is showcasing various Italian films in McCaw Hall Nesholm Family Lecture Hall. Come see ‘The Double Hour’ at 7pm and ‘Raise Your Head’ at 9:30pm http://www.siff.net/cinema/calendar.aspx?mode=1&GID=-1&date=11/16/2010
- Check out Harry Potter: the Exhibition and Mindbender Mansion exhibits at Pacific Science Center! Just like the monorail, Pacific Science Center offers discounted rates for school groups! http://pacsci.org/
- Seattle University vs Oregon State men’s basketball game at 7pm at KeyArena.http://www.keyarena.com/default.asp?keyarena=18&objId=555
- ‘The Scarlet Letter’ takes place at Intiman Playhouse at 7:30pm. http://www.intiman.org/
- Come see Battlestar Galactica: the Exhibition at EMP|SFM! http://www.empsfm.org/
- Watch ‘Three Tall Women’ performed by Seattle Repertory Theatre at Leo Kreielsheimer Theatre at 7:30pm! http://www.seattlerep.org/Plays/1011/TW/
- Check out Warren Miller’s ‘Wintervention’ which is being presented this weekend in McCaw Hall. Showtimes include: Friday, 11/19 at 8pm, Saturday, 11/20 at 6 pm and 9pm. The film is narrated by Jonny Moseley and presented in high definition. It features shots from all over the world including Canada, Antarctica, New Zealand, Utah, and more! Ticket information: http://www.skinet.com/warrenmiller/events/mccaw-hall-at-seattle-center
- Remember, ‘Wintervention’ will be shown on Friday at 8pm and Saturday at 6pm and 9pm.
- Family Days with Northwest Folklife takes place at EMP|SFM. It features northwest music and local culture and is the perfect family activity! It takes place from 10am to 5pm in Sky Church. Admission to museum galleries is not included with Family Days. For more information: http://www.empsfm.org/calendar/index.asp?m=11&d=20&y=2010&eventID=677&CategoryID=179