Seattle Monorail Holiday Hours
Current Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Friday: 7:30AM-11:00PM
- Saturday-Sunday: 8:30AM-11:00PM
The Monorail will close early at 7:00PM on December 24, 2011.
The Monorail is closed on December 25, 2011.
New Years Eve:
On December 31. 2011, the Monorail will be open until 1:00AM for the New Year’s Eve fireworks celebration at the Space Needle. Due to regulations, the Monorail will carry its last passengers from Westlake Center to Seattle Center at 11:15PM. We will resume service from Seattle Center to Westlake Center once we receive the ‘ALL CLEAR’ from the Fire Marshall (estimated to be 12:20AM). So, from 11:15PM to approximately 12:20AM, the Monorail will not be in service.
New Years Day:
- The Monorail will open from 10:00AM to 9:00PM.
- Children 12 and under can ride for FREE from 10:00AM to noon!
Winter Hours (effective January 2, 2012):
- Open Monday-Friday: 7:30AM
- Open Saturday-Sunday: 8:30AM
- Closed Sunday-Thursday: 9:00PM
- Closed Friday-Saturday: 11:00PM
* The Monorail will extend hours of operation for special events at Seattle Center, please check the RIDER ALERTS section of our website for schedule changes.